Meet Our Providers
Family Health Associates has years of experience providing excellent medical care to the York community .
Online bill pay
Now offering convenient and secure online bill payment though our patient portal. Pay your bill any time, day or night, with most major credit cards.
Monday – Wednesday
8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Thursday and Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Family Health Associates is the oldest continuously-operating family practice in York County.
- Family Health Associates has provided our services at over 1.5 million office visits since 1958
- Abbott molecular testing for Flu and Strep. Results within 2 minutes for strep and 5 minutes for flu.
- Myriad myRisk® Hereditary Cancer is a multi-gene panel that helps to determine a patient’s risk by evaluating a number of hereditary cancer syndromes, with focus on eight primary cancer sites.
- Myriad GeneSight® is a pharmacogenomics test that is clinically proven to improve medication selection when used by healthcare providers.
- In office Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI) Test. This is a simple way for to check how well your blood is flowing.
- RetinaVue Camera allows quick, easy-to-perform diabetic retinal screening during a routine patient visit.
- We surveyed our patients and our physicians/staff averaged a 8/10 for patient care.
Chronic Care Management Program
A Helping Hand Between Office Visits
Chronic Care Management (CCM) is a new program available to Medicare patients living with more than one chronic condition, such as arthritis, diabetes, depression, or high blood pressure.
Family Health Associates offers a service that can help you navigate these challenges. Our CareHarmony care coordination service is designed to help you take care of you! You will benefit by receiving monthly telephone assistance in between your regular appointments. This includes a dedicated Care Coordinator to guide you towards better health.